Large Scale Lookout
- Get the insider view of the large-scale solar market
- Track project development and discover when solar farms projects will come online
- Identify target markets and locations for commercial and industrial projects
- All the large-scale solar news in one spot
- Updated monthly
Large Scale Lookout is a monthly service that includes these data tables:
- Full list of every known Australian PV system over 100kW; containing many project details.
- Status watch of publicly announced utility-scale projects
- LargeScale Solar Power News summary
- List of all approved solar power stations systems, with recently approved highlighted
- List of all solar power station applications, with recently applied highlighted
- Solar LGCs by registration month by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
- Solar LGCs by generation year by power station, grouped by state, with System Name & Accreditation Code
This screenshot collage illustrates the visualisations and data tables that will help you:
- Analyse and visualise the solar farm development pipeline with charts, data tables, and pivot tables.
- Understand and analyse the buyers and sellers of Commercial & Industrial PV projects, and their impact upon the LGC supply / demand balance, with a data table and pivot table containing an abundance of details on over 700x >100kW projects totalling almost 15GW.
- Understand the projects over 100kW coming through the CER pipeline as they progress from LGC application, approval, and creation with an data dump of key REC Registry tables.
Commence your 12-month subscription now