PVsell now includes (free with all subscriptions) brilliant market intelligence from SunWiz that can help you target the best places to sell solar, use social evidence to help you convert sales, and compare your success to the broader market. Known as Solar Hot Spots, you’ll find this interactive market intelligence tool embedded within PVsell.
This information is based on detailed analysis of Clean Energy Regulator data, which has been analysed and is displayed in various interactive dashboards that allow you great insight into the data and help you apply the market intelligence to your business. Note that the most recent data is based off incomplete STC registration which has been projected based off historical ‘lag’ factors and which takes a couple of months to ‘true up’ to the highest degree of accuracy. Hence the recent 2 months’ volumes are less accurate than earlier data.
- Solar companies spend a lot of time and money reaching customers. Concentrating your efforts on where they’re most likely to bear fruit can improve your business profitability.
- “Keeping up with the Jones’” is perhaps the most common reason people buy solar (whether or not they realise it). Fear of being left behind by their neighbours can increase the likelihood of sale.
- Many PV retailers operate in the dark, and aren’t aware that they’re falling behind the market. Our national and state snapshots also let you celebrate your success as you beat the market.
Commercial PV Success Hints For The Year Ahead
Late last year, SunWiz published a widely-read series of blog posts about how to best target the commercial PV market. As 2016 starts to heat up, most solar companies are planning how to turn their business around this year, and commercial success plays a big part in their thoughts. To help inject your thoughts with a winning strategy, here's a summary of how to succeed in Commercial PV in 2016.
The commercial PV market has been growing over the past year. It's still growing, but the rate of growth has slowed. This is due to a number of reasons - but the key thing to remember is the areas where growth is occurring NOW are where the major opportunities lie. Taking advantage of so-called hot-spots in commercial PV is what makes an enormous difference between those succeeding in commercial and those who get "drips and drabs" of commercial work as it comes along.
Advice For Commercial PV Success
- You must generate your own leads
- Use referrals, efficient direct sales, digital marketing, and your website
- Get good at getting past the gatekeeper - read more here
- Efficiently deal with tyre-kickers - read more here
- Have a best-practice proposal and website
- Take the opportunity to unlevel the playing field to your advantage
- Do so with efficient automated education
- Target the best segments, locations - read more here
- Any segment you have a natural advantage in is a good market segment to target
- Segments with a high degree of owner-occupiers – those with immovable equipment are great targets
- Target Key influencers, and use social evidence
SunWiz's Commercial Solar Success Report fills the gaps in your strategy. It tells you which are the best locations and business segments to target, how to discover high concentrations of owner-occupiers, how to harness the single biggest resource you're probably overlooking, and how to stop scaring away customers with misfiring proposals.
2016 was a tough year for many solar businesses. Those who did well had strategic intelligence, kept their focus on the market they could tackle and sold a lot of solar!
- Batteries grew with many units being sold with PV (especially in residential)
- The focus for PV continued to sway towards commercial and away from residential
- Utility-scale solar continued in Australia
But the residential market is stagnating. It's getting harder to sell PV to "mum's and dads" than ever before. Competition is fierce, profits are thin and customers know that it's a buyer's market.
What's a solar company to do?!
You want more sales and higher profits. But how do you make that happen in a market which is rapidly evolving and getting "fussier" by the month.
3 things your solar business NEEDS to succeed in 2017:
Commercial Solar Consultation
The Secrets To Success In Commercial Solar
The Commercial Solar Market is expanding...
Do you want to be prepared with a killer strategic approach? SunWiz can assist you so that you can...
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for your business when it comes to commercial solar sales
- Get a huge amount of knowledge and commercial wisdom accrued from years of solar consulting
- Develop a plan of attack for implementation of your profit-driven commercial sales strategy
This is your chance to...
- Learn the key commercial solar marketing strategy improvements worth thousands of dollars to your business!
- Discover which areas you will need to focus on in order to successfully reach your goals in the commercial market
- Get answers to questions you may have on the commercial market
- Walk away with a strategic approach on how to capture more profit-driven commercial sale
- Spend up to 2 hours with Australia's leading solar consultant, Warwick Johnston
Book your 2 hour consultation now
Just $475 Excl. GST
Bonus Report With Consultation (Valued at $2,000!)
As a special offer, right now with your consultation order we are offering this extremely valuable report "How To Improve Your Commercial Solar Sales" written by one of Australia's most successful salesmen, Patrick Green.
P.S. This offer may be limited/changed at any time. Order your consultation now using the "buy now" button above... Before it's too late.
Revealing: ProfitVoltaics - Putting the Profit Back into PV
Over the past three years, dozens of solar installers have approached SunWiz for advice in helping their commercial division turn a profit. As explained in our recent series of articles: "Why you absolutely must tackle the commercial market..." the residential PV sector is contracting, and the commercial PV sector is expanding at significant rate. But commercial sales require a more sophisticated toolbox, outstanding operational efficiency, and highly professional service. After performing months of research into what makes the difference between an aspirational commercial PV company and a successful one, SunWiz has create a suite of tailored services that will help solar companies take advantage of the growing commercial PV opportunity in a highly-profitable way.
ProfitVoltaics by SunWiz will transform your commercial PV profitability. Here's how:
- Your commercial marketing activities are targeted to the best places using our advanced industry intelligence
- Your sales are concentrated activities on "hot" businesses
- New customers cost-effectively find you, attracted by your ROI offer
- By reaching customers first, armed with outstanding material that educates and converts, you can adjust system pricing to deliver the ROI your customer needs
- You obliterate all competition and thus get high profit margins
Here's how we help you with the entire profit-maximising sales process: Acquiring your targets, reaching the customer first, panning for gold, and eliminating the competition